- United States
- United Kingdom
IN THE COMMUNITY
In the view of some nonprofits, software is often considered an administrative expense – something many boards of directors don't want to pay for. 4D recognizes that challenge and that's why we have continued to donate software and other resources to worthy non-profits, with academic and non-profit/NGO programs in place around the world.
"We believe technology should be central to a nonprofit's mission of efficiently connecting its services to those who depend on them," says Luc Hollande, CEO of the 4D group worldwide. "It's how nonprofits do more with less."
Reliable and powerful software can help nonprofits run efficiently, which is so important in times of tightening budgets and shrinking grants. Over the years, 4D has provided helped provide software and participated in fund-rasing events for organizations such as:
- Action Contre la Faim (Action Against Hunger) (France)
- Children's Inn at NIH (National Institutes for Health, USA)
- Féderation Solidarité Femmes (Solidarity Against Domestic Violence) (France)
- L'Atelier au Fils d'Indra (The Workshop of Indra's Son) (India)
- Les Petits Princes (Wishes for Terminally Ill Children) (France)
- Mumm Puppet Theater (Philadelphia, USA)
- Nurses for Newborns Foundation (Missouri & Tennessee, USA)
- SAMU Social (Emergency Medical Services for the Homeless) (France)
- Secours Populaire (Against Poverty and Homelessness) (France & worldwide)