4D TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM MEMBER
4D, Inc., is seeking an experienced individual to join our Technical Support Team who reflect the values of our workplace, is dynamic, motivated and multi-talented, with a great passion for development.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring our customers' success and satisfaction with our software products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work closely with the rest of the Technical Team delivering overall superior service and support to our customers. You will also interface with our QA, R&D and marketing teams. You'll have lots of opportunities to make a big difference within the company by volunteering to participate in projects of your choice including developing applications, conducting Webinars, presenting at our conference or local meetups, and more.
- At least 3 years experience programming in 4D
- Must have experience with SQL
- Good understanding of relational database design
- Writing code that is maintainable, sustainable and transportable
- Proficient in programming languages
- Knowledge of various hardware platforms
- Willing to travel
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Must be able to work 40 hours/week
- Provide technical support to customers via phone and email
- Assist 4D Quality assurance with product testing
- Write technical notes
- Write technical tips
- Product demonstrations to customers/potential customers
- Customer training – web & on-site
- Internal application development
A global leader in business software development solutions for over 25 years, 4D provides integrated platforms that simplify and speed up the development and deployment of Web, Mobile, Desktop, and Client-Server Business Applications. 4D solutions and development tools are used in more than 70 countries, count millions of end users and over 10,000 Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). 4D is located in San Jose, California, right by Santana Row providing the best cafeteria of the Silicon Valley with numerous restaurants, coffee shops, and bars. We also offer a free membership to the local gym so you can keep fit and healthy.
Personal growth is very important to us so we will provide you with the tools and training to help you grow your skills and move up in our company.
We offer a competitive salary, a convenient San Jose location, and a benefits package that includes paid time off, medical, dental and vision plans, life, disability coverage, gym membership and a 401K plan + company match.
We cannot wait to have you join our team!
For consideration, please submit your cover letter and resume to: staffing4d [dot] com