4D UNLIMITED DESKTOP
4D Unlimited Desktop lets you deploy stand-alone single user compiled or interpreted 4D applications on an unlimited number of machines.
4D Unlimited Desktop allows you to deploy compiled versions of your 4D applications to users. Your users will not need a copy of 4D on their computer to run these applications. Deployment licenses for office productivity applications 4D Write and 4D View are also included in 4D Unlimited Desktop.
Included in 4D Unlimited Desktop
• SQL database engine
• Supports both compiled and interpreted applications
• Office productivity modules (4D Write and 4D View)
• Use of components
Why choose 4D Unlimited Desktop?
• 4D Unlimited Desktop is provided at no additional charge with 4D Developer Professional and 4D Team Developer Professional
• You can deploy an unlimited number of either compiled or interpreted single-user, stand-alone applications
• Easy cross-platform Mac and Windows application deployment (with licenses for both platforms)
4D Unlimited Desktop is available per operating system. If you want to develop and deploy cross-platform applications, you will need two licenses for 4D Developer Professional (one each for Windows and Mac). You can then deploy your application on an unlimited number of Mac and Windows machines.
The 4D applications covered by this license must be deployed on independent, single-station computers. If you want to deploy 4D software on a server, or on a client machine that communicates with a remote server, you will need one of the following 4D deployment licenses: 4D SQL Desktop, 4D Web Application Server, 4D Server or 4D OEM Desktop. Please refer to your license contract; for any questions, please contact your 4D sales representative.