Backed with solid experience, our comprehensive courses are designed to immerse you with the knowledge and techniques you need to create successful solutions.
We offer both online and in-person classroom training, on-site and off. If you need specialized training for individuals or for your organization, please do not hesitate to contact us regarding customized courses that can be held in your area.
June 4-5, 2013
Wakanda Training Workshop
with Dave Terry & Dave Robbins
The training will cover: Building data-driven information management applications for use on Web and mobile devices.
Day 1 focuses on server-side development in Wakanda, creating a serve-side data model including properties, creating server-side functions, methods and events to create data-driven applications where the business logic resides on the server.
Day 2 focuses on using Wakanda's client-side framework to develop visually rich, highly interactive client-side applications that efficiently integrate with Wakanda's powerful back end and server-side development that was covered in Day 1.
After the training, you'll be able to:
- Design rich, interactive, data-driven information management applications for Web and mobile devices.
- Use Wakanda's powerful data model editor to design and implement server-side applications.
- Design and build applications in which the core business logic is implemented at the server level.
- Understand best practices of Wakanda development to ensure security and performance.
- Build fast, efficient, and visually rich applications that run in modern web browsers using Wakanda Studio.
Dave Terry does business application development for Pacific Data Management, Inc. With over 26 years’ experience in developing business applications specializing in database architecture and its practical implementation, Dave’s experience spans several products including Oracle, 4th Dimension, .NET, Cold Fusion, SQL Server and now Wakanda. He is one of the leading proponents for the use of Wakanda as a business tool and wrote the Wakanda Server-Side Concepts manual.
$1,500 per attendee
Includes: All training materials, coffee breaks and lunch each day
Class size is limited to 12 attendees.
3031 Tisch Way
San Jose, CA 95128